"Strategic Research Center":http://eae-business-school.blogspot.com.es of EAE Business School presents the Public debt 2013 study, which analyzes the public debt situation in Spain and the Autonomous Communities, in the European Union, in the rest of the world and also makes a forecast public debt levels for the next five years.
- The volume of debt in Spain amounted to 921.343 million in 2012, 90.69% of GDP.
- The volume of debt grows 14.34% in 2012, while the percentage of debt to GDP grew by 31.22%.
- Public debt per capita in Spain amounted to € 19,919 in 2012.
- Since 2007, the volume of public debt in Spain increased by 142%.
- Spain will have a rate of public debt to GDP in 2017 of 101.18%, up 34.82% over 2012.
- The regions with public debt rate to higher GDP are Catalonia, C. Valenciana, Castilla - La Mancha and Navarra with 21.2%, 20.8%, 17.4%, 16.7% and 14.4% respectively.
- The Autonomous Communities with the largest public debt are Catalonia, Valencia, Andalusia and Madrid, with
45.754 million, 25.574 million, 18.495 million and 17.780 million respectively.
- Catalan Valencian, Balearic, Castilian - La Mancha and Navarre are the most indebted Spanish, € 6,043, € 4,986, € 4,836, € 4,569 and € 4,490 per capita public debt respectively.
- The Spanish city with the largest debt is the city of Madrid, with 7.358 million.
- Greece, Italy, Portugal, Ireland and Belgium are the European countries with public debt as a percentage of GDP, with rates of 171%, 126%, 119%, 118%, 99% respectively.
- Countries outside the EU with the highest rate of public debt to GDP are Japan, USA, Canada, India and
Brazil, with 237%, 107%, 88%, 68% and 64% respectively.
"+ Request the full report":https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFdlcGVnZDhxNU1oYUd...