“If you let out your fears, you will have more space to live your dreams”.
The Student of the Week, the pride of EAE
It takes Effort, Attitude and Enthusiasm to reach your professional goals.
Celia Álvarez Moreno
From: Santander, Spain
Programa: Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics - Full Time
Achievement: Since Octobre 2020, she is Customer Fulfillment B2B Division (SCM & Logistics) at LG Electronics.
Favourite Quote: “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone” — Michael John Bobak.
¡The top news of the week!!
On March 3rd, two of our students that have won the CEO Challenge 2020 on each campus, Rodrigo and Victor Hugo, had the opportunity to enjoy their prize: “CEO for One Day” together with Adam Foods’ Managing Committee.
And everything went great! The smiles that hide under the facemasks are proof of this! Congratulations!
You’re still in time for this!
- International Women’s Day with Google students (Monday 10:00 - Tuesday 20:00).
This two-days series of virtual events acknowledges the achievements of women in technology and business and it will include speakers, workshops and the opportunity to connect with women classmates from around Europe, the Middle East and Africa. *For EAE students, sign up through Job Teaser.
- EAE ON SESSION - Women’s Entrepreneurship: obstacles and keys to success” (17:30 - 18:30).
As part of the first sessions of EAE’s Women Initiative, we celebrate this new EAE On Session where we’ll share the journey and experience of women entrepreneurs’ success stories.
- Presentation #3: Mediapost’s Study on Relationship Marketing - Insights by Kantar and EAE (online 09:30 - 10:30).
During this year of pandemic, brands and retailers have had to adapt their strategies to a new market situation and to a new consumer. Mediapost’s Study on Relationship Marketing, carried out by Kantar’s Insights Division in collaboration with EAE, shows how consumers relate to brands and retail outlets (both online and on-site) during the whole customer journey.
- Alumni Focused Programme - How to apply AI to DIgital Marketing (online Blackboard Collaborate 19:00 - 21:00).
AI offers a great variety of benefits and options that we can put into practice in our business in order to obtain better results from our digital marketing strategies. Find out more about how to use it more efficiently in this session!
What you’ve missed:
- EAE Women Initiative and EAE AWARE - International Women’s During this event, we presented the report on “Sustainable Women’s Leadership in Logistics” —research that was carried out at EAE’s Strategic Research Centre— and we opened a roundtable, with the possibility to ask questions to the authors and special guests.
- Career Talks - Women’s Talent and Professional Impact Marta Juan Greus, International HR Manager at Massimo Dutti, Carmen Rojas, Senior HR Manager at GE Renewable Energy and Carmen García García, IBM Partner & IBM Industry Academy Member and Co-Chair Spain IBM Women Council, had a conversation on women’s talent and its professional impact.
- Managers around the world — From awareness to action: The duty of companies towards the environment, with Jaime de Jaraíz, President and CEO at LG Iberia. During this event, we tackled the recently rekindled trend of pushing towards a sustainable growth model that bears in mind the environment and the rational use of resources.
- Company Meeting - Wyser. The HR team at Wyser presented their Opportunities to work with them or their clients in 2021.
- Alumni Focused Programme - Emerging Technologies Analysis: Gartner Methodologies. Marc Sansó, CEO at ELSEBITS and Director of EAE’s Master in International Business (MIB).
- Executive Mornings - Innovation and Changes in the Business Model Caused by the Pandemic, with Blanca Sorigué, CEO at CZF.