“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I m possible’.”
The Student of the Week, the pride of EAE
It takes Effort, Attitude and Enthusiasm to reach your professional goals.
Renata Scalchi Caliva
From: Olavarría, Argentina.
Programme: Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics.
Achievement: Since August 2020, she’s Primark’s Supply Chain System Analyst. Favourite
Quote: “Fight for what you dream — it’s never too late to reinvent yourself and make it happen”.
What you’ve missed:
- Innovation Meeting - Social and Service Robotics: present and future (online 19:00 - 20:30).
Service robotics has existed for many years now. But developments and breakthroughs in the field, which are becoming more common, are causing social robotics to become more present in our lives. In this meeting, we tackled the topic of robots and their uses, analysing their advantages and the future trends of this sector alongside Francisco Ferro, CEO and Co-Founder of PAL Robotics.
- Meet the Headhunters - Walters People.
Walters People’s team gave us the best strategy to make your CV stand out in a candidate search.
- Alumni Focused Programme - ¿How to attract and keep the best remote talents? (online Blackboard Collaborate 19:00 - 21:00).
Remote working is one the big novelties that, at first sight, seems to be here to stay — and with it, come numerous business opportunities like, for example, cutting off physical barriers or being able to recruit talent from anywhere in the world. We found out more about how to attract and keep the best remote talents in this session with Michiel Das, Professor at EAE’s Master in Human Resources.
And you’re still in time for these:
- Managers around the world — From awareness to action: The duty of companies towards the environment, with Jaime de Jaraíz, President and CEO at LG Iberia (18:30 - 19:30) During this event, we’ll tackle the recently rekindled trend of pushing towards a sustainable growth model that bears in mind the environment and the rational use of resources.
- Company Meeting - Wyser (online Blackboard Collaborate 15:00 - 16:00)
Wyser’s HR team will present 2021 Opportunities to work with them and their clients. *For EAE students, sign up through Job Teaser.
- Alumni Stories - "Inspire towards a purposeful leadership” (online 18:00 -19:00)..
Karina Escobar, co-founder of KE’ GranDiosas and former EAE student, will tell us about how she helps teenage women —through voluntary work and as an active member of Women for Women Ecuador— with the development of skills and tools that empower them to make choices that are in line with their life purpose. She will also tell us about her struggle to raise awareness about the importance of gender equality inside companies and how she actively works to consolidate a women development community.