- Law and New Technologies Research Group (DERTEC)
Lines of research: Application of laws and new technologies to the industry and the company in particular, to electronic commerce, and to electronic means of payment. Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Marketing and Consumer Behaviour Research Group (MARCO)
Lines of research: Consumer habits and behaviors, purchase perceptions and preferences, electronic commerce, Marketing strategy. Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Research Group (GIE)
Lines of research: Open innovation, entrepreneurial environments, social entrepreneurship, gender entrepreneurship, financial entrepreneurship and Global Entrepreneurship Monitor.
- Multidisciplinary Tourism Research Group (GRIT)
Lines of research: Tourism and hospitality.
- Communication Research Group (Comm.Research)
Lines of research: Application of blockchain technology in the field of communication, the ethical implications of artificial intelligence in its interactivity with humans, and automated journalism.
- Teaching Innovation Group (GID)
Lines of research: Active methodologies in teaching, exploration of computer tools and of resources for supporting teaching and learning, evaluation by competencies and innovation in evaluation.
- Finance and Markets Research Group (FINYMER)
Lines of research: Business finance and capital markets. Innovation in economics and finance teaching methodologies.
- Circular Economy and Sustainability Research Group (ECOCIRSOS)
Lines of research: Circular Economy. Sustainability in: companies and NGOs, supply chains and in CSR projects.
- Gender Equality Research Group (IGUALDAD)
Lines of research: Gender equality in the corporate world. Innovation in teaching methodologies that develop Gender Equality.