You already know about the importance of internships, but finding the best ones and getting them can be hard. If you want to get the most out of your internship and not regret your choice, pay attention to the following advice.
- Analyse Your Goals Think about what you’d like to do in the future. Internships are the first experience that will show up in your CV, take your time to find out where you want to go professionally and, after that, explore the opportunities.
- Employment Portal The quickest way to find an internship is by logging in into EAE’s Employment Portal. Every year, we publish more than 7000 job offers.
- Create a List Study the companies: pay attention to how they treat their employees, in which markets they move, what you can learn from them… Then, create a list of those who best fit your preferences.
- Cv and Letter Presentation is key. Keep your CV updated and create a letter that expresses your eagerness to learn and work in the company.
- Mind Your Social Networks Your digital print is another point of analysis for HR. That’s why you must pay attention to your social networks. Separate your professional and personal life by creating a profile that fits each area of your life.
- Seize the Summer The holidays are the preferred time for companies to look for new interns. This is because their employees are on holidays and aren’t available. Seize this moment to choose your internship from a broader list of offers.
Getting off to a good start can be trascendental for your professional career. Take note and start your journey!