Our professional partners represent the leading associations involved in executive education.
Together, we advance towards the cutting edge of knowledge through a range of different partnership formats, including the organization of events, conferences and different networking platforms, all of which enrich us all and drive us to continue innovating.
EAE has agreements in place with:
Círculo de Economía. The Círculo de Economía is a civic association that seeks to improve the quality of public debate through the dissemination of independent opinion on the principal challenges that determine economic, social and political progress. With 1,400 members and 125 partner organizations, the Círculo is a diverse association completely free of any private, sector or political interests.
Global Compact Network Spain. The United Nations Global Compact operates in Spain through the Spanish Network, which current has 2,600 member organizations that have signed up to this corporate social responsibility initiative. The Network advocates the implementation of the 10 Global Compact Principles among the signatory organizations to promote business sustainability and sustainable development.
Acció: Competitiveness Agency of the Catalan Government. Acció offers aid and financing to companies and institutions in order to provide support for innovation, internationalization and investment projects in Catalonia.
APD: Association for Management Progress. A private and independent non-profit organization with an international scope, which aims to promote and modernize the training and information available to directors and businesspeople through activities that disseminate and foster professional knowledge, development and improvement, contributing to the common good of civil society.
Club Financiero Génova. The Genoa Finance Club is one of the most widely accredited clubs boasting the best facilities in Spain, with a great level of brand implementation in the business and commercial world.
AACSB. The longest-running global association dedicated to advancing management education around the world. The AACSB accredits 761 of the best business schools in the world in 52 countries.
EFMD. Academic quality accreditation body for business schools and corporate universities.
CLADEA. The Latin American Council of Administration Schools is an international organization that brings together higher education institutions and international organizations specializing in tuition and research in the field of business administration.
EDEN. The European Distance and E-Learning Network was founded to share knowledge and improve understanding among professionals specializing in distance and electronic learning and to promote policy and practice across Europe and beyond.
Executive MBA Council. The objective of this academic association representing the Executive MBA industry is to exchange practices, disseminate knowledge and promote high-quality programs.
- Adigital - Asociación Española de la economía digital
- Asociación de Marketing de España
- Club de Marketing de Barcelona
- DIRCOM- Asociación de Directivos de Comunicación
- ADECEC – Asociación de Empresas Consultoras en Relaciones Públicas y Comunicación
- CORPORATE EXCELLENCE – Centre for reputation leadership
- AM - Asociación de Agencias de Medios
- AEA- Asociación Española de Anunciantes
- Col·legi de Periodistes de Catalunya
- AECA - Asociación Española de Contabilidad y Administración de Empresas
- Colegio de Economistas de Cataluña
- ACCID - Asociación Catalana de Contabilidad y Dirección
- ACAT - Asociación Catalana de Asesores Fiscales, Contables y Laborales
Logistics and Project Management
- PMI - Project Management Institute
- CSCMP - Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- AEDRH – Asociación Española de Directores de Recursos Humanos
- AEDIPE Centro – Asociación Centro de Dirección de Recursos Humanos
- AEDIPE Catalunya - Associació Catalana de Direcció de Recursos Humans